Shake N’ Bake, formerly Mary Jean, is a 163.5′ Campanella motor yacht built in 1981 with recurring refits, including the most recent in 2021. Shake N’ Bake is available for Winter yacht charters in the Caribbean, and the summer in the Mediterranean.
Shake N’ Bake’s interior layout sleeps up to 12 guests in 7 staterooms. On the main deck there is a Master stateroom, featuring a king bed, and (2) VIP Queen staterooms. On the lower deck there are 2 large VIP Queen staterooms, 1 Double stateroom and 1 Twin stateroom, each with an ensuite head/shower.
TOTAL: 1 Master + 5 Double + 1 Twin.
Main Saloon, Dinning Area for 12, Sky Lounge and Gym
2005, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020/21:
2019 : New carpets throughout (again), this time in light grey colour.
2018: New carpets throughout, new covers for all sunpads on sundeck, brand new guest tender Boston Whaler Dauntless
A list of main works completed:
1. Installation of a new “zero speed” stabilizer system (Seakeeper 3 x 35),
2. Installation of a system for the control by Ipad of all yacht’s entertainment systems,
3. Installation of a new inflatable slide (Freestyle cruiser),
4. Installation of a movie screen on the sun deck,
5. General painting of all yacht’s areas (Accommodation and Hull),
6. Completion of the yacht’s dry docking and shafts survey,
7. Improved the capacity/speed of the Internet system,
8. New tender (Joker with Mercury 115).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 401-218-5416 for more information on chartering motor yacht Shake N’ Bake for your Caribbean yacht charters and Mediterranean yacht charters.
* Particulars are displayed in good faith and believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. Weekly rates fluctuate per season and may be higher during your charter dates. They will be confirmed by our Charter Specialist during your selection process.