2018 MYBA Charter Show – Our Top 5 Yachts
From April 23 through April 26 we were in Barcelona Spain attending the annual MYBA Charter Show. For years the annual charter show was held in Genoa Italy. However, in 2017 show organizers looked at ways to give other coastal cities an opportunity to host this prestigious event. For the past two year, now, Barcelona’s OneOcean Port Vell has hosted this event for yachts available for charter during the summer months in either the Western Med – Balearics, French and Italian Riviera and Sardinia/Corsica yacht charters and Easter Med – Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Albania and Venice, Italy yacht charters.
This year there were approximately 50 crewed luxury yachts – both motor yachts and sailing yachts – on display. We picked our top five yachts and listed them below. We hope we can put you on one of them this summer.
Churchill Yacht Partners
The Harbor Shops
1845 Cordova Road
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Yacht Charter Telephone: 954-761-3246 or 401-218-5416 email@example.com
Charter Management Telephone: 954-527-2626 firstname.lastname@example.org
Churchill Yacht Partners provides luxury yacht charter service to clients worldwide and charter management and marketing services to yacht owners worldwide.
Yacht Charter | Yacht Rentals | Yacht Vacations | Charter Yacht Management
Stay up to date on all of the Churchill Yacht Partner news under our News tab.
- The Wellesley – A 184′ Oceanco motor yacht that accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms. The Wellesley has a confirmed berth at the Monaco Yacht Club for the Monaco Grand Prix at the end of May and is still available for charter. Additionally, as of the time of this post she has availability in the second half of August as well as September. The remaining portion of her summer schedule is full. Click here to view The Wellesley’s charter brochure. Her winter 2018/2019 schedule is still undetermined, but will consider both the Bahamas and the Caribbean. She may also choose to stay in the Med for the winter season and prepare for an early 2019 Spring charter season in the Med.
- Lazy Z – A 170′ Oceanco motor yacht that accommodates 12 guests in 6 staterooms. Lazy Z, with her awesome crew, offers endless amounts of water toys, which translates into lots of options to stay active in the water. Click here to view Lazy Z’s charter brochure. For the winter 2018/2019 season Lazy Z will be chartering in the Caribbean and is accepting charters for all winter weeks except New Year’s which is already booked.
- Seahawk – A 192′ Perini Navi sailing yacht that accommodates 12 guests in 5 staterooms. Seahawk, with her Perini Navi pedigree offers and assortment of water toys for those sailing enthusiast. Seahawk begins the charter season in Ibiza and slowly makes her way East as the summer season ages. Therefore, if you want to enjoy the Balearics, book Seahawk in May and early June. In the second half of July Seahawk is available for charters in Sardinia and Corsica and by August and September she is available for charters in Venice Italy and Croatia. Sailing yacht Seahawk’s schedule offers a lot of diversified sailing regions. Click here to view Seahawk’s charter brochures. During winter 2018/2019 Seahawk is available for charter in the Caribbean. She is still available for Christmas and New Year’s holidays.
- Blu 470 – A 163′ Feadship motor yacht that accommodates 10 guests in 5 staterooms. Blu 470 is an older yacht – built in 1990 – but the yacht has gone through routine maintenance and upgrades over the years to stay exceptionally competitive in offerings for yacht charters. Another positive is that Blu 470 has a fabulous chef on board that pleases all appetites. Note: Crews and chefs do change so if you are looking for a specific crew or chef personality be sure to let us know that importance! Click here to view Blu 470’s charter brochure. Blu 270’s current summer bookings has the yacht around Portofino for the summer. Therefore, if you want to enjoy Portofino and the Amalfi Coast, Blu 470 is a perfect charter option. Blu 470’s winter schedule will be either the Bahamas or the Caribbean depending on where clients want to charter.
- Y4H – 124′ Sanlorenzo motor yacht accommodates 11 guests in 5 staterooms. What stood out the for us at the MYBA Charter Show was the interior design of Y4H. It was absolutely beautiful and stunning. Her brochure does show some of her interior design characteristics, but you will have to trust our expertise. Click here to view Y4H’s charter brochure. Y4H has a very simple charter location – Croatia. All four seasons, y4H spends her time showing guests the beautiful Croatian coastline.